Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Peace!

Hey hi! It was my turn on the Marion Smith Designs blog yesterday, and I wanted to share this card with you! I used the Mad Tea Party and Nirvana Collections to come up with a Christmas card!

 
I also used this beautiful reindeer die by Sizzix, and it looks fancy because I used gold glitter paper, I love it!

 
I also used a Color Magic Frame with Seafoam Color Shine by Heidi Swapp, a metal frame and word sticker by Tim Holtz, a banner die cut by Spellbinders, and some other doo dads ;)

 
I just love mint green so much! I'm sure you cant tell...
 
This could almost pass for just a wintery card maybe? A card can be super simple and still be elegant, just layer layer layer! Put a bunch of pieces in front of you on your workspace and just move them around until you like what you see! That's my big creative advice for you today, gosh I hope I wasn't too technical for you lol! Just kiddin.
 
Have a wonderful evening and go make something fancy!
 
Love, Rah xoxo

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Beautiful! I love the glittered deer!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Wonderful card! So pretty! I love the mint green with the silver glitter.